Exchange ActiveSync uses direct push technology to Sync Email, Calendars and Contacts in Real Time, ensuring any changes to collaboration data are automatically recorded in both WebMail and your mobile devices.
Please Note: some phones mail client may have the settings shown below in different locations or named slightly different.
In order to connect your Android device to mail.netlou-secure.com via Exchange ActiveSync perform the following steps:
- On your Android device, navigate to the settings menu.
- Click Accounts & Sync.
- Click Add Account.
- Click Exchange ActiveSync (Corporate).
- Enter your email address and your password and click Next.
- In the Domain\Username field, enter your username and domain using the following format: \firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your password should automatically be entered. If not, enter it now.
- In the Server field, enter the URL for the webmail interface: mail.netlou-secure.com
- Ensure that Use Secure Connection (SSL) is checked.
- Click Next and configure your personal preferences for the frequency and amount of data to synchronize.
- Click Next again, and configure your name as well as the connection name and click Done.
Your Android powered device is now setup to synchronize data using Exchange ActiveSync
Add to Favourites
Print this Article