If you already have ActiveSync, please follow these steps to connect your Windows Phone 7 device to SmarterMail via Exchange ActiveSync:
- From the home screen, push the arrow in the upper right corner
- go to Settings.
- Under the System tab, select email & accounts.
- Select add an account.
- Select Outlook.
- Enter your email address and password and click Sign In.
- You will be then be brought to a page to check your information and try again. Your e-mail address and password should be populated. If not, fill these in.
- Change your username to your e-mail address
- leave Domain blank
- then hit Sign In again.
- You will then receive a screen that says, "We couldn't find our settings."
- Click Advanced.
- The email address, password and username fields should be populated. If they are not, please fill these in. Leave the domain field blank, and enter your mail.netlou-secure.com
- Click Sign in.
- You will be brought back to the e-mail & accounts menu. To verify your account has been added, look for the account on this list.
Your Windows Phone 7 device should now setup to synchronize data using Exchange ActiveSync.