Please note: Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync requires an ADD-ON SUBSCRIPTION to pay for the license required by Microsoft. Please contact your domain administrator to see if you have Exchange ActiveSync as part of your subscription. If you are the domain administrator and require Exchange ActiveSync Licenses for users on your domain please contact Netlou.com support at 502-569-9327 and we can update your account appropriately.
To set up your iPhone to access Exchange ActiveSync, follow these steps:
- On your iPhone's home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- Complete the following required fields:
- Email (your full email address)
- Domain name - leave blank
- Username (with @domainname.com)
- Description (Optional)
- Tap Next.
- After a moment, the iPhone will ask for the server information. This is the URL to ChicagoNetTech's webmail server and should be entered as mail.netlou-secure.com. NOTE: Do not include http:// when entering the server information.
- Tap Next.
- If you entered mail.netlou-secure.com you should not have any issues. If you entered the server name incorrectly you will receive an error. Go back and check server name if you receive an error message at this point.
- The iPhone will display a list of collaboration items to sync with Exchange ActiveSync.
- Choose from the list and tap Done to initiate the first sync.