The following configuration information should allow with iCal and Address Book on iMac computers running OSX Lion [10.7]. Once configured you should be able to synchronize Contacts, Calendars and Notes.
CardDAV for ADDRESS BOOK:
- Go to System Preferences
- Click Mail, Contacts & Calendars
- Highlight Add Account and click Other.
- Select CardDav and click Create.
- Fill in the following:
- UserName: Your User Name is your FULL E-MAIL ADDRESS. NOTE: You must use the formatemail*domain.com instead of firstname.lastname@example.org for the email address.
- Password: This is the password assigned to your e-mail address.
- Click Create
- Open Finder
- Navigate to ~/Library/Application Support/AddressBook/Sources/
- In this directory, there will be a folder with a long string of characters. Navigate to it
- Double-Click Configuratin.plist
- Save and close
- Open AddressBook
- A new account will appear in your Folder List.
Your account is now setup. You can view your contacts by opening Address Book.
CalDAV for iCal:
- Go to iCal Preferences Menu
- Click Accounts
- Click + to add an account
- Account type is CalDav.
- Enter your Full E-Mail Address and Password
- If a warning appears that says, "No CalDAV servers were found," follow these steps: :
- Click Continue.
- Account Template: None.
- Ensure your full email address and password is filled in
- Enter mail.netlou-secure.com for the server address
- Enter /WebDAV/ for server path
- Click Create.
- Your account is now setup and will appear in the list.
- because Netlou runs SSL for e-mail access, you must always use "mail.netlou-secure.com" for the server name connection.
- Your User Name must be your full email address.